Superseed Ventures is a venture capital fund investing in start-ups that have the potential to redefine how tradespeople live and work in the future. We are backed by The Reece Group (ASX: REH) and are building an exciting portfolio of ventures across Australia, New Zealand and North America. Our focused investment mandate allows us to build deep industry expertise and to build value in our portfolio companies through a hands-on, partnership approach.
The Investment Associate role is a dynamic role working within the growing venture capital team. You will play an active role in the investment process and supporting a portfolio of ventures across Australia, New Zealand and North America.
The role will include:
- Investment analysis including financial modelling, and deep industry research
- Supporting due diligence and deal execution
- Supporting outbound deal origination and research
- Working with portfolio company teams to execute on growth strategies
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 3-5 years of relevant work experience (for example, consulting, venture capital, private equity or in a high-growth start-up)
- Have an interest in start-ups, technology and/or investing
- Be willing to learn and enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Be a great team player and collaborator
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV if this sounds like you!