FieldPulse is a fun, dedicated, and growing team that is building modern applications for small home service businesses (plumbers, electricians, HVAC, specialty contractors, etc.) to help organise and run their business operations. In this role, you'll directly contribute to our success as the Director of Customer Success.
- Set and manage your team’s objectives and priorities to ensure they achieve customer adoption, customer retention, customer satisfaction metrics, and assist in the growth of monthly recurring revenue by employing proven and agreed-to customer success strategies and tactics.
- Manage, Motivate and lead a team of customer success specialists across the US and Australia
- Provide executive-level leadership and operational management for both internal and external initiatives through cross-functional partnerships with the entire customer success organization including onboarding, training, support, professional services, retention marketing and customer success operations which directly impact overall customer success and drive customer retention and revenue growth.
- Develop and nurture cross-functional partnerships across the FieldPulse organization including product,, sales, marketing, and operations which impact overall customer success and drive customer retention and revenue growth.
- Inspire Customer Success Across FieldPulse.
- Provide leadership and direct oversight of client relations and operations to ensure they develop strong customer relationships and serve in the role of trusted advisor to FieldPulse clients and customers.
- Provide leadership to ensure client relations and sales work together to properly analyze customer metrics and quickly identify and mitigate all customer retention risk.
- Coach and mentor client relations to effectively employ multi-channel communication and account management strategies that leverage our most effective customer touchpoints.
- In partnership with FieldPulse sales, provide leadership to ensure they drive revenue by identifying and addressing expansion opportunities across the entire FieldPulse customer portfolio.
- Successfully manage day-to-day priorities for client relations to ensure proper focus and activities align with overall customer success and corporate priorities.
- Participate in the onboarding, on-going training and retention of customer success talent.
- Proven track record of success in a high-pace, high-growth environment
- Proven track record of success with a history of successful leadership inside a fast paced company with multiple, competing priorities
- Proven track record of success with a history of achieving customer retention and expansion sales goals
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and dot-connecting skills with the ability to develop quick, accurate situational awareness
- Solution-oriented mindset to understand and solve complex customer issues
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal – with understanding of situational best practices
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to lead, manage or influence both internal FieldPulse employees as well as customer base to achieve successful outcomes
- BS or equivalent education and relevant experience