Matrak is helping radically evolve the construction industry, by delivering a materials & progress tracking network to help connect & coordinate every stakeholder. Working with many of the largest players in Australia, China and UK, Matrak is the only cloud-based progress and materials tracking platform built for subcontractors and contractors. We’re changing the way the world builds and tracks construction materials – in an inclusive and diverse environment!
This newly created role of Corporate Account Manager is to manage the sales cycle for large enterprise customers in the supply chain. Working within the Sales team based in Melbourne, you will play a pivotal role in welcoming and onboarding hundreds of customers all over the world onto the growing Matrak network. As an experienced Sales professional with startup experience, you will, above anything else, be customer-focused, with a true entrepreneurial instinct and hunger to improve processes for scalability.
- Develop strong relationships with key accounts to retain and grow revenue
- Work collaboratively within an Account-Based selling model to build an Account Plan for key accounts
- Conduct sales & product presentations to support the customer onboarding process
- Develop and maintain a monthly account management plan, including reports and sales analysis
- Provide in-market product feedback to continuously improve Product Road Maps
- Develop and conduct data analysis and custom reports
- Manage complex stakeholder negotiations to win corporate deals and ensure Matrak is a preferred tech provider for our customer’s projects.
- Contribute and support best practice within the Sales & Customer Success Team.
- Travel overseas or interstate from time to time to close the sale and to ensure account management is delivered to the highest level (pending COVID-19 restrictions)
- 5-7 years of Sales experience in the online, technology or construction sector
- Ability to work collaboratively within an account-based team
- Strong business acumen, and welcome relationship building at the C-Suite level of large multinational companies
- Proven track record of managing complex account relationships
- Drive, determination and a can-do attitude with an optimistic worldview
- Open and clear written and verbal communication
- Self starting and proactive attitude
- Ability to travel up to 1 week per month
More importantly, we expect everyone at Matrak to have (and use!):
🧠 Common sense
💡 Intellectual honesty demonstrated through:
- Looking at challenges as opportunities
- Acknowledging and question your own assumptions and biases
- Experimenting, learning and iterating
- Seeing more value in learning than in being right
⚡️ Passion – whether you’re passionate about an aspect of your work, or can talk for hours about why a hotdog is a burger and not a sandwich, that’s a non-negotiable.
- Competitive salary package including share options
- Real opportunities for career progression and growth
- Flexible working arrangements (for real)
- Birthday, Cultural + Ceremonial Leave, public holiday substitution, paid parental leave + bunch of other common sense perks like pets being included as family members for carers and compassionate leave.
We’re passionate about creating an environment where everyone can bring their whole self to work. Our hiring decisions are based on the principles of merit and fairness, not your background, identity, gender, or any other factor that isn’t related to your ability to do the job.
Our core values guide our culture, so if you can embrace Courage, Owning It, Honesty, Fun, Equality, and Empathy, you’ll fit right in.
We’re keen to get to know you, not just your resume, so please include a brief cover letter and tell us why we’d be a perfect match.